ABOUT JASDEEP SANDHU LETCHWORTH
Ξ Ξ WORK EXPERIANCE
Volunteer assistant, Kansas, 1981
Assistant coach, Kansas, 1982-85
Assistant coach, University of Pittsburgh, 1985-88
Head coach, University of Massachusetts, 1988-96
Head coach and Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations, New Jersey Nets, 1997-99
Assistant coach, Philadelphia 76ers, 1999-2000
Head Coach, University of Memphis, 2000-09
Head Coach, University of Kentucky, current
Ξ Ξ KEY SKILLS
Communication Skills : When completing my dissertation in “Training Perceptional Skills in Novious GoalKeeper” I conducted experiments with athletes, this involved providing precise instructions, confidentiality and presenting findings to lecturers
Problem Sloving : I have worked on multiple projects during my degree. I coordinated activities i.e. experiments, I proactively liaised with the right contacts to resolve issues, conducted research and collaborated with my peers to complete the projects and achieve a positive outcome. I am flexible and have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
Tactful and Articulate : During my retail experience liaising effectively with staff and suppliers has been integral role to resolve issues efficiently. This included effective planning, a coordinated approach and establishing policies and procedures.
Academically, I have experience in conducting quality research from databases and internet to search scientific content. A key requirement was to present my research finding in a articulate manner, which required being highly organized and collecting key points to meet my research requirements.
Team Work : As a captain in sports and project leader, I have been required to collaborate and promote my team member strengths. I have also had responsibility for my team’s health and safety. I would regularly coordinate meeting to ensure the team members interact with one another to share any issues or achievements.
Ξ Ξ INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Voluntary work for various religious groups and charities: i.e. sponsoring the local football team, Punjabi school funding, and local charity initiatives.
- 2011 – Level 1 in Healthy Lifestyle management
- 2012 – Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
- 2012 – Level 1 Active IQ in Active Healthy Living (7 credits)
- 2012 – Level 2 Health and Safety at the Workplace
- 2012 – Certificate of Appreciate: “In recognition of valuable contribution as a guide and peer educator for Ann Frank Exhibitions”.
- Sports achievements since Youth
- Kickboxing Champion
- Footballer of the Year
- Black Belt in Karate
- 5 Years Captain for Letchworth Garden Eagles Football Club
- Trophies for representation in sport tournaments.
- I have a passion for a healthy lifestyle; I regularly attend the gym, play sports and research nutrition.
Ξ Ξ Specialities
- General Fitness
- Power Lifting
- Metabolic Disorders
- Sport-Specific Training